My Week of Reading (5 - 10 March 2018)

Hello Everyone,

I managed to get one review out - and did a lot of reading. Other than that; it's been a relatively quiet week - besides for me watching Christian related videos since Thursday.

Sojourn by Meghan McDonnell:
Amazon: Amazon Review - Sojourn
Goodreads: Goodreads Review - Sojourn
Genuine Jenn: Genuine Jenn Review - Sojourn

Monthly Reading Goals:
I haven't gotten to this yet - If my review reading goes well; I might get to this next week.

Last Word:
At the moment I'm busy reading 'Lucan' by Christine Duts; and will be doing a review on this sometime next week. I'll also be starting the second book in a series - though I will most likely only review (and reveal) this one at the end of the month. I'll also be doing a bookish blog post next week as well - and I'm excited to be talking about this topic - since this bookish trend has recently reached South Africa and I've been able to have a taste of it as well. For this I'll give you a hint - it allows me to read one more book each month!
And - now that I think about it - I will most likely do another blog post next week as well; and this one I'm also looking forward to! 
Other news - I'm still procrastinating with painting - but I'm hoping that I will pick this back up this coming week.

Hope you had a great week of reading,
Chat Soon,
Carmen. 

Comments