My Week of Reading (19 - 24 March 2018)

Hello Everyone,


I've had quite a productive week - I did two reviews among other things (which I will mention last), so for now; here are the reviews I did.

The Deadliest Game by H.E. Joyce:
Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - The Deadliest Game

This novel unfortunately had a few faults - so it only ended up getting a three star rating from me.

Doomed Spy by J.R. Rogers:
Amazon: Amazon Review - Doomed Spy
Goodreads: Goodreads Review - Doomed Spy
Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - Doomed Spy

Monthly Reading Goals: 
This one still hasn't happened - and since it's the last week in March; it's doubtful that it is...

Last Word:
Not only have I been reading; I've also finally uploaded some videos to my YouTube channel, so feel free to check it out; I'm thrilled that I have finally gotten around to this. The weather hasn't been the greatest either, so I've done what I've been able to with my workstation painting. 

What I've done so far...

Hopefully this next week will allow me more opportunity to carry on further...who knows, maybe in two weeks time I will be completely (and finally) done!

Slowly getting there...

Hope you had a great week of reading,
Chat Soon,
Carmen. 

Comments