My Week of Reading (26 February - 3 March 2018)

Hello Everyone,

It's been a productive week for me - I don't know about you; but I have absolutely NO idea where this past week went. Anyways, I managed to get one review done as well as one blog post, so here is the review that I did.

The Revolution of Marina M by Janet Fitch:
Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - The Revolution of Marina M

I had quite a bit to say about this book - it was one that I really enjoyed.

Monthly Reading Goals:
Alright; so I know the one book I'll be reading; but now I can't make up my mind about two options that I have for the other part of the reading goal I'm going to do. I'm not sure when I'm going to get to these reading goals since my tbr pile is a little bit high at the moment; but I will get there at some stage. 

Last Word:
Since it's been quite a productive week; I've managed to pick up two books - one is a reread; and the other one is a book for review - 'Sojourn' by Meghan McDonnell; and I'm going to have this review up at some stage next week. 
I also did a read-a-thon this past week - one of my own - 'All Things Happy Read-a-thon', and I managed to get my reading goals sorted for this one. 
Another thing I'd like to announce - for those who haven't seen it on Twitter; is that I now have a Newsletter for those who are interested in getting even more bookish (and exclusive) news from me. So feel free to sign up! 
Besides for reviews; I'm most likely going to be kept busy with other things next week as well, and I'm hoping that I'm going to get everything done on the list.

Hope you had a great week of reading,
Chat Soon,
Carmen.

Comments