My Week of Reading (12 - 17 March 2018)

Hello Everyone,


It appears as if I've had quite a productive week - I got one review done as well as two other blog posts - one of the blog posts was my 2 Year Blog Anniversary and without further ado, here is the review that I did.

Lucan by Christine Duts:
Amazon: Amazon Review - Lucan
Goodreads: Goodreads Review - Lucan
Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - Lucan

On top of that; it seems like I've also been on a bit of a reading binge - but more about that below.

Monthly Reading Goals:
Sadly, I still haven't started this - I will hopefully get a gap next week to start this. 

Last Word:
Besides for seeming to fly through 'Lucan' by Christine Duts; I've been able to do get some other reading done - and a fair amount of it as well. I'm hoping to get a little bit ahead in my review reading, but we'll see how that goes. 
At the moment - I'm currently reading 'Doomed Spy' by J.R. Rogers and am quite enjoying it. I'm also doing some leisure reading at the moment - if you want to check that out, you can see my Instagram posts. 
And (at last) - I've started painting my workstation again! I'm going to attempt to push through with the last of the painting so that the tiles can finally be done; so wish me luck - I'm hoping to make some good progress this coming week!

More Progress - Finally!

Lastly, I will be doing a review of 'Doomed Spy' this coming week - and then I will most likely also get another review done - so keep your eyes out!
Anyways; let me get on with my reading - and listening to music on Spotify - which has just recently come out in South Africa!

Hope you had a great week of reading,
Chat Soon,
Carmen. 

Comments