Week of Reading (27 March - 1 April 2017)

Hello Everyone,

This week of reading went nicely; I managed to do three reviews. And they are...

Playing House by Laura Chapman:
Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - Playing House

Deep Water by Deborah Coonts:
Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - Deep Water

Destined to Fail by Samantha March:
Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - Destined to Fail

I'm hoping to have a good month of reading for April. I'm still doing my booktube videos, so if anyone would like to check them out, you can go here

Last Word:
At the moment; I'm busy reading 'The Widow' by Fiona Barton and 'The Secret Scripture' by Sebastian Barry. I think I'll have 'The Secret Scripture' read by next week. 
I also see that the 'Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-thon' is this month too, so I'm looking forward to that (even though I usually don't read as much as I want to). 
It seems like they've got some nice things lined up for this one, so if you would like to check them out, you can either go to their Goodreads group or their website
I can imagine that I'll be signing up soon for the read-a-thon. Let me know if you'll be participating in this read-a-thon.

Hope you had a great week of reading,
Chat Soon,
Carmen.

Comments