Highlights of the Month - March 2017


Hello Everyone,

I can't believe that it's April already - next thing we know it'll be halfway through the year again!
I had a very good month of reading - in terms of reading content. I managed to read eight books this month; though that was probably due to the fact that I was reading two or three books at a time. 

And now to choose my favourite book for the month...which is going to be difficult; since, as I said, I had really good reading content. Hmmm, I'm going to have to go with choosing...six books that I really enjoyed. 

'Playing House' by Laura Chapman; 'Defining Her' and 'Destined to Fail' by Samantha March; 'Grace' by Max Lucado are going to be the first mentions, since these are authors that I've read before. 
'Double Identity' by Jaye C. Blakemore and 'Me Too' by Jon Weece are going to be the last (but not least) mentions. 

But I'm also going to mention the other two books that I read this month as well; since I also enjoyed them; just not as much as the ones that I mentioned above. They are 'The Night We Fell' by Lindy Dale and 'Deep Water' by Deborah Coonts. I've also read both of these authors before. Now that I think about it; it seems like I had a month of reading quite a few authors whose works I've read previously. And now for...

Monthly Reading Goals:
I seem to have managed to meet March's goals. The Christian book that I read was 'Me Too' by Jon Weece, and I managed to start 'The Widow' by Fiona Barton yesterday (which was the 31st of March). Now to choose my goals for APRIL
Read either:
A Young Adult Novel
OR
Romance book
Let's see if I manage to get this right. 

Last Word:
I have a little bit of a TBR already for April, so I'm hoping to get to my reading goal. I also (half) participated in 'All The Short Ones Read-a-thon', which I managed to do two books: 'Destined to Fail' by Samantha March and 'Me Too' by Jon Weece. So technically, I only managed to do one of the books that I originally planned on reading. The other was unplanned. Now I better get on with some reading, since I want to keep on rambling (I've got to keep some content for tomorrow's post).

Hope you had a great month of reading,
Chat Soon,
Carmen. 

Comments