My Week of Reading (24 - 29 April 2017)

Hello Everyone,

As from today I had a really good week of reading - content-wise.
I've managed to do two reviews this week.

The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks:
Amazon: Amazon Review - The Lucky One
Goodreads: Goodreads Review - The Lucky One
Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - The Lucky One

And last; but most certainly not least:

The Best Yes by Lysa TerKeurst:
Amazon: Amazon Review - The Best Yes
Goodreads: Goodreads Review - The Best Yes
Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - The Best Yes

I read part of 'The Best Yes' during the 'Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-thon'; and as soon as I had finished it; I didn't really get much other reading done - simply because this book lingered - and in a good way!

Monthly Reading Goals:
One of the books that I'm going to be picking up today will be 'Nightshade' by Andrea Cremer; the first book in a YA series that is about shapeshifters, and it seems like there will be a little bit of romance as well. So I'll probably be able to tick this month's goals off as well - even though I only started 'Nightshade' today.

Last Word:
Aside from the book that I will be reading above; I will also be picking up 'Don't Make Plans' by Ava Armstrong and also possibly 'Searching for Sarah' by Julieann Dove. And I'm still seven books ahead of schedule for the Goodreads Reading Challenge. And here's another last thing I want to add before ending this post. I've been wanting to change my username across the various social media that I use; and have only one username across all of them; so here are the choices below, feel free to comment on the one that you like. 

- Tranquil Reader
- Reading Ambitions
- Intentional Reader
- Bookish Arrow

I had this poll on Twitter, and the vote that was decided there was 'Tranquil Reader'. So I've decided to carry this question across to my blog to see what my readers think.

Hope you had a great week of reading,
Chat Soon,
Carmen.

Comments