My Week of Reading (6 - 11 March 2017)

Hello Everyone,

I had quite a decent week of reading. I managed to get one review out.

Me Too by Jon Weece:
Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - Me Too

At the moment I'm busy reading 'Double Identity' by Jaye C. Blakemore, and 'The Night We Fell' by Lindy Dale. So far I've been having a good reading month in terms of reading material. 

Monthly Reading Goals:
The book that I put into the Christian category was 'Me Too' by Jon Weece. I'm hoping to be able to still get to the Psychological Thriller this month. I've been wanting to put a third book into my current reading pile, so I'm still deciding if I should add the Psychological Thriller to it.

Last Word:
I'm going to be doing another review next week; on the 15th, which as previously mentioned, will by 'Defining Her' by Samantha March. I also managed to read a book for 'All The Short Ones Read-a-thon', which was Jon Weece's 'Me Too'. If I had to do another book for this read-a-thon, I'd also do '#Girlboss' by Sophia Amoruso. But if there's another [planned] book that I could add to that read-a-thon, it would be 'Destined To Fail' by Samantha March. So at the moment, you can see that I'm quite indecisive about which book I'd like to read next. If you'd like to, you can comment below as to which book you think I should read from the ones I've mentioned above.

Hope you had a great week of reading,
Chat Soon,
Carmen.

Comments