My Week of Reading (13 - 18 March 2017)

Hello Everyone,

I've had a nice week of reading - and blogging.
Just to recap: I've done three reviews this week (can you believe it?!), and I've also done a post on my blog post for the one year that this book blog has been going (which you can find here).

Anyways, let's get on to the book reviews that I've done:

Defining Her by Samantha March:
Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - Defining Her

The Night We Fell by Lindy Dale:
Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - The Night We Fell 

And last but not least:

Double Identity by Jaye C. Blakemore:
Goodreads: Goodreads Review - Double Identity
Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - Double Identity

I'm hoping that my good streak of reading will carry on; but we all know how life goes. At the moment, I'm three books ahead of schedule on the Goodreads Reading Challenge, and it's nice to be ahead for a change.

Monthly Reading Goals:
I haven't made any more progress on this front; though I have managed to get going with another Christian book, which I will mention below. I'm still hoping to get to the psychological thriller this month, though I can't guarantee anything at this stage.

Last Word:
At the moment, I'm busy reading 'Grace' by Max Lucado (which is the christian book that I'm currently reading), and will be starting 'Deep Water' by Deborah Coonts. I also want to try and see if I can start a third book; I'm thinking 'Destined to Fail' by Samantha March, and if I can also try and get 'The Widow' by Fiona Barton read before the end of March; it would be great.

Hope you had a great week of reading,
Chat Soon,
Carmen.

Comments