My Week of Reading (26 September - 1 October 2016)

Hello Everyone,

This week of reading has gone slightly better.
I managed to finish one book and start another one. Here are the reviews for the book that I finished:

The Finn: Revenge Will Surface by Matt Danza with Adam Horeth:
Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - The Finn: Revenge will Surface

The book that I'm currently reading is called 'Pumpkintown Perils: Volume 1' by Aubrey Law, and so far, I'm finding it really intriguing! I'm quite sure that I'll be finishing this book sometime next week and putting a review up.

Last Word:
Depending on how my review schedule goes, I'm hoping to squeeze a paperback in this month. Unfortunately, I didn't manage to do that in September. I also got some awesome bookish items yesterday (as a birthday gift), here is one of them:


So now I can add this awesome bookmark to my collection, and I can also do some more book buying as well, since I also got some vouchers as well that I can use at my local bookstore! Not that I'll have any space to put the new books, but anyways...

Chat Soon,
Hope you had a great week of reading,
Carmen.

Comments