My Week of Reading ( 17 - 22 October 2016)

Hello Everyone!

I had an awesome week of reading. I managed to put a review up, and I participated in the Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-thon. But first, here are the links to my latest review:

The Hidden Genes of Professor K by Gabriel Farago:
Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - The Hidden Genes of Professor K

I had an awesome time doing the Read-a-thon, you can read more about my experience here
I got quite a bit of reading done, which relieves the stack of books I had to get done for next week. I'll also have to catch up on my emails as well...

Last Word:
Since I got 'The Hidden Genes of Professor K' done, as well as 'That Girl' by Leslie DJ - this review will be up next Saturday; I'm now reading 'Three & Out' by Laura Chapman, and as always, she doesn't disappoint, I'm hoping to have this review up by this coming Wednesday.

I was also reminded once again how privileged I am to be able to do this - getting feedback from authors is spectacular, as well as when they would like to continue working with you, that feeling is awesome! I really appreciate it when I get feedback from authors. 

Building a relationship with the readers of your blog and your followers on social media is important as well, and I also love being able to do that. It's one thing that I love about social media - being able to interact with people!

Chat Soon,
Hope you had a great week of reading,
Carmen.

Comments