My Week of Reading (24 - 29 October 2016)

Hello Everyone,

I've had an excellent week of reading, and it's the first time that that is the case.
I have done two reviews this week, which also includes a book tour (and I am most certainly going to be taking part in another one soon!).

Without further ado, here are the reviews I did:

That Girl by Leslie DJ:
Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - That Girl

And the other one:

Three & Out by Laura Chapman:
Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - Three & Out

I also did another blog review today as well, but I'll only post the review links for that book in my next 'Week of Reading' as I can't post the review on Amazon yet - since it will only be released [on Amazon] on the 1st of November.

Last Words:
I can't believe that it's nearly the end of October - I'll be posting my 'Highlights of the Month' tomorrow - I have got quite a bit to say this month!

Chat Soon,
Hope you had a great week of reading,
Carmen.

Comments