My Week of Reading (11 - 16 April 2016)

Hello Everyone,

I seem to have squeezed in quite a bit of reading again. I finished 'A Thorne for a Crown' by Lorel Clayton; absolutely LOVED it! Here are the reviews for it:

A Thorne for a Crown by Lorel Clayton:
Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - A Thorne for a Crown

And then I managed to squeeze in two novellas (can you believe it?), though I haven't done Amazon reviews for them yet - will get to it soon!

Spinster Christmas by Nikki Mahood:
Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - Spinster Christmas

Seven Days 'Til Forever by Lindy Dale:

You'll notice that I haven't done a blog review for 'Seven Days 'Til Forever', though that will be coming soon as well - in this next week.

And now for the review that I said I'd post this week:

The Great Deception by David Berko:
Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - The Great Deception

Last Word:
I am finally getting a paperback in - for review! And I am thoroughly enjoying it! I'm going to be posting this review on Genuine Jenn's blog, but I'll definitely be leaving the link when I do that week's 'Week of Reading'. I keep on saying this - it's been awhile since I've read a good christian book - wish I could read more of them!

Thanks,
Hope you have a great week of reading,
Carmen.

Comments