Highlights of the Month - May 2018

Hello Everyone,


It feels like May has been busy - I read 10 books, and re-read one; which brings the total to 11 books. And the conclusive favourite (coming in at 5 stars), is:
- A Crowded Heart by Andrea McKenzie Raine.
But I also need to make a few honorable mentions:
- Bluethroat Morning by Jacqui Lofthouse
- The Six: Kristy by Samantha March
- Lunchmeat by Ben D'Alessio
All in all, even though it felt like a busy month, I definitely had a nice reading month as well.

Monthly Reading Goals:
I made tiny steps with my leisure reading this month - but unfortunately I still didn't get to the books that I wanted to read for May's reading goals. So, for most likely the third time, I'm carrying over the books - so here is JUNE'S reading goals:
A romance novel
OR 
A YA paranormal novel
So here's to hoping that I'll actually at least start one of these, if not finish them. I was planning on starting one of these at the end of May, but that never happened. 

Last Word:
I'm attempting to keep my review pile fairly low this month - so there is a better chance of me getting to more leisure reading this month. 

Monthly Freebie:
For this month's freebie, I'm going to mention a new book by an author that I've mentioned before: Werebear Skye by Aubrey Law. I'm going to be reviewing this book soon, and am really looking forward to reading it. Please be aware that I'm not sure how long this ebook is going to be free, so be sure to use this link as soon as possible. 

Hope you had a great month of reading,
Chat Soon,

Carmen. 

Comments