My Week of Reading (30 October - 4 November 2017)

Hello Everyone,


I have somehow managed to get two reviews done this week; as well as a 'Highlights of the Month' post! 

Elsewhere by Meghan McDonnell:
Amazon: Amazon Review - Elsewhere
Goodreads: Goodreads Review - Elsewhere
Genuine Jenn: Genuine Jenn Review - Elsewhere

Ewan Pendle and the White Wraith by Shaun Hume:
Amazon: Amazon Review - Ewan Pendle and the White Wraith
Goodreads: Goodreads Review - Ewan Pendle and the White Wraith
Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - Ewan Pendle and the White Wraith

Monthly Reading Goals:
I'm still attempting to finish August; and I've barely started on October, which means that I definitely haven't started on November's reading goal yet, but I'm hoping to get there soon.

Last Word:
It's been a bit of a tiring week; at the moment, I'm reading 'Zenka' by Alison Brodie; and I'll be putting up a review of that one sometime this week. I haven't made a lot of progress on Nano; basically I'm barely keeping up - I haven't got much hope, but let's see how things go! I'm hoping to have a slightly quiet upcoming week, which will enable me to catch up on some reading, and hopefully some writing for Nano along the way too! 

Hope you had a great week of reading,
Chat Soon,
Carmen. 

Comments