My Week of Reading (3 - 8 July 2017)

Hello Everyone,


I managed to get one review done, reading this week has been alright.

Searching for Sarah by Julieann Dove:
Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - Searching for Sarah

I'll most likely read the second book in this series as soon as it's available.

Monthly Reading Goals:
Haven't gotten to this yet, maybe I'll get to this around the middle of the month.

Other Things:
Before I end off, I would just like to share something with my readers. I've been in the process of planning a website with my sister for my book blog, and I've gotten to a stage where I've decided on my logo, so here is the logo reveal:


It's exciting to go through the process of my blogging journey, where I plan how things are going to look, and working my way through the more professional side of blogging. I would just like to thank everyone who has decided to join me for my blogging journey.

Last Word:
With that being said, I'm hoping to have another decent week of reading. I'm currently reading 'In Black and White' by Catherine Lavender. I should have a review up of this book by the end of next week, if not sooner; since I'm hoping to catch up on reading before the end of the weekend.

Hope you had a great week of reading,
Chat Soon,
Carmen.

Comments