Highlights of the Month - June 2017

Hello Everyone,


This month I managed to read five books this month. If I had to pick a book this month; I'd have to say my favourite is 'Better in the Morning' by Fern Ronay. I would have to say that my second favourite is 'Lucky Ride' by Deborah Coonts. Overall, I had a decent reading month, even though I fell a little bit behind near the end of it. 

Monthly Reading Goals:
I unfortunately didn't manage to get to this one, so I'm going to carry over from this month. So, here's JULY'S reading goals:
Read either:
A Classic
OR

Any non-fiction
I'm hoping that I will get to one of these things this month.

Last Word:
I haven't quite planned what I'm going to be reading for July yet, though I have a very vague idea in my mind. I will most likely read less books in July since I'm helping my mom recuperate from a knee operation, which means that I won't be able to focus on my reading like I usually do.
I've also taken on a blogging course as well, which I'm really excited about. I'm hoping that this will increase my knowledge about the blogging world. So my time is most likely going to be split between taking care of my mom, reading, and trying to do the blogging course.
P.S. Another thing I forgot to add, is that I'm going to be doing Camp Nano(WriMo) this month as well - so that's a forth thing added to my list! It appears as if I've got a bit of a packed schedule!

Hope you had a great month of reading,
Chat Soon,
Carmen.

Comments