My Week of Reading (24 - 29 July 2017)

Hello Everyone,

It seems to have been a good week of reading; I managed to get two reviews out.

Her Blackened Soul by Isra Sravenheart:
Amazon: Amazon Review - Her Blackened Soul
Goodreads: Goodreads Review - Her Blackened Soul
Genuine Jenn: Genuine Jenn Review - Her Blackened Soul

As you can tell; this is a review that I did for the Genuine Jenn blog.

Deep Blue Truth by Ava Armstrong:
Amazon: Amazon Review - Deep Blue Truth
Goodreads: Goodreads Review - Deep Blue Truth
Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - Deep Blue Truth

I added something extra to this review, so be sure to check it out.

Monthly Reading Goals:
I have finally managed to start this; and I decided to go with the classic; though you will only be finding out when I do the review what I decided to pick up. 

Last Word:
One thing I was really happy about this week was that some packages came in the post - I have finally gotten the third book in the Eva Thorne series which is written by Lorel Clayton. I kindly received a copy from the author. So I'm hoping to read this book soon. With it being close to the end of the month, I haven't quite planned what I'm going to read next; but I'm hoping to get a slight idea by the end of the weekend. 

Hope you had a great week of reading,
Chat Soon,
Carmen.

Comments