My Week of Reading (8 - 13 May 2017)

Hello Everyone,

I had a week of reading good content. I only managed to get one review out.

Diamond Rain by Michael Gallagher:
Amazon: Amazon Review - Diamond Rain
Goodreads: Goodreads Review - Diamond Rain
Genuine Jenn: Genuine Jenn Review - Diamond Rain


It's nice being able to review on Genuine Jenn again, I'll be doing another review there later this month. Somehow I managed to get this book read on time and have it up on the blog.

Monthly Reading Goals:
Still haven't been able to make progress on this front. Depending on how my reading schedule goes, I'm hoping to get to this the end of this week.

Last Word:
At the moment, I'm currently (still) reading 'Nightshade' by Andrea Cremer and have started reading 'Lost Dragon' by Abraham Williams, which is a book I'll be reviewing for Genuine Jenn. I also want to read another book for refreshing purposes, I'm hoping to get to that this week; and I still haven't started 'Searching for Sarah' by Julieann Dove. I'm starting to have to plan my reading a little bit more carefully. 
I've also had the opportunity to be able to read books from other authors that I've worked with previously, though I'm not sure when I'm going to get to those since it appears that my review plate is a little bit full. 

 Hope you had a great week of reading,
Chat Soon,
Carmen.

Comments