Highlights of the Month - April 2017

Hello Everyone,

This has been quite a good month of reading. I managed to read seven books this month - and even though there were quite a few books whose settings I enjoyed; there is most certainly a winner that comes out this month, and that is...

'The Best Yes' by Lysa TerKeurst.

Yes, you read right; that is definitely my favourite book for the month, though I think if I had to choose a second, it would probably be 'The Beach Cafe' by Lucy Diamond. 

Monthly Reading Goals:
Since I managed to have ticked of April's goals (finished one and started the other); here is MAY'S reading goals:
Read either:
Christian book
OR
A Classic

Last Word:
And, since I'm going to be participating in Genuine Jenn from May again; I suspect that my reading schedule is going to fill up again, so I'm not entirely sure if I'll be able to do both of the monthly reading goals for May like I was previously able to. But, who knows, I might be pleasantly surprised. 
I'll also mention why I'm adding a Christian book to my pile again - there was a book I wanted to read in March already - hopefully I'll actually get to it this month; though this particular one is on top of my TBR pile of books that are for leisure reading...and I'm (as usual), not going to mention what that 'particular' book is until the last possible minute.

Hope you had a great month of reading,
Chat Soon,
Carmen.

Comments