My Week of Reading (22 - 27 May 2017)

Hello Everyone,

I've had a decent week of reading, I managed to get some reviews done (and on time as well!), both on my blog and on the Genuine Jenn blog.

Lost Dragon by Abraham Williams:

And last but not least:

Last of the Third by John Lindholm:
Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - Last of the Third

I've been able to get a long weekend to myself, so there's plans that I can make with what I'm going to read next.

Monthly Reading Goals:
I'm hoping to make a plan with reading in this area this weekend. I probably won't be able to do both of the options that I wanted, but I think I most probably will start one of them.

Last Word:
I'm still reading 'Nightshade' by Andrea Cremer, and am hoping to finish it this coming week. At the moment, I'm busy reading 'The Stationmaster's Cottage' by Phillipa Nefri Clark. I want to see if I can read a third book, though I'm not sure what yet; but I'll definitely be planning that while I still have the time this weekend. 

P.S. One thing I've been thinking of starting is a facebook page for this blog, let me know what you think of this idea down below. The ongoing username change is also still on, I'll be announcing the results next weekend, so here are the options again:

- Tranquil Reader
- Reading Ambitions
- Intentional Reader
- Bookish Arrow

Let me know which one you'd choose in the comments below. The results announced will be the overall winning username that people have chosen.

Hope you had a great week of reading,
Chat Soon,
Carmen.

Comments