My Week of Reading (14 - 19 August 2017)

Hello Everyone,


I managed to get two reviews out this week; one I THOROUGHLY enjoyed, the other one I unfortunately didn't quite enjoy. I am first going to present the review that I didn't really enjoy:

The Long Road Home by Carolyn M. Bowen:
Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - The Long Road Home

Now that that one is out the way, I am going to be presenting the one that I really enjoyed:

The Summer of Shambles by Ebony McKenna:

Be sure to make note of this author; if you enjoy humor, give this book a try.

Monthly Reading Goals:
Since I'm slightly behind with my reading at the moment, I haven't gotten to this yet.

Last Word:
This past week, I have decided to create an Instagram profile for this blog, which you can check out here and become a follower if you would like. Initially I was a bit hesitant about starting an Instagram account for my blog, since I wasn't sure what I was going to post on it, but I reckon I have come up with some ideas. I've also very temporarily paused my booktube channel, though I will be relaunching it soon and giving it a bit of a needed improvement/renovation. I'm excited for plans regarding my blog, and the ones I've mentioned in this post are a small taste of what is coming.

Hope you had a great week of reading,
Chat Soon,
Carmen.

Comments