My Week of Reading (7 - 12 August 2017)

Hello Everyone,

I had quite a decent week of reading; I managed to get two reviews out. 

The Scent of Rain by Anne Montgomery:
Amazon: Amazon Review - The Scent of Rain
Goodreads: Goodreads Review - The Scent of Rain
Genuine Jenn: Genuine Jenn Review - The Scent of Rain

All Measures Necessary by Steven Kay:
Amazon: Amazon Review - All Measures Necessary
Goodreads: Goodreads Review - All Measures Necessary
Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - All Measures Necessary

I somehow managed to get both of these reviews out in time.

Monthly Reading Goals:
I haven't gotten to this one yet; still reading my previous book. I'm making steady progress, so I'm hoping to get to this soon.

Last Word:
At the moment I'm currently reading 'The Long Road Home' by Carolyn M. Bowen; and should be doing a review next week. My review schedule isn't going to be too busy next week, I'll most likely also do another review on Genuine Jenn. For those that don't know, I've got a profile on Bloglovin as well, so you're welcome to check it out here and feel free to follow. 

Hope you had a great week of reading,
Chat Soon,
Carmen. 

Comments