My Week of Reading (19 - 24 September 2016)

Hello Everyone,

As I said in my previous review, I've been having a bit of a lag in reading; which is why I missed last week's 'Week of Reading', since I wouldn't have had any review to put up. The book that I've just finished reading, 'Seven Will Out' by JoAnn Spears, I've been reading this book for two weeks, so I'm a little bit behind on my reading; but here is the reviews:

Seven Will Out by JoAnn Spears:
Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - Seven Will Out

The next book that I'm going to be reading is 'The Finn: Revenge Will Surface' by Matt Danza with Adam Horeth. I've read the first book in this series, and the one I'm going to be reading now is the second one, so I'm curious to find out what I think of it. 

Last Word:
Since it's nearly the end of the month, I'm probably not going to finish all the books that I wanted to read this month, and I hope that I'm over this lag that I had. Maybe I'll have a better reading month in October? Since I was quite busy for the last week or so, I can sort of understand half of my lag. 

Chat Soon,
Hope you had a great week of reading,
Carmen.

Comments