My Week of Reading (23 - 28 April 2018)

Hello Everyone,

I'm surprised that I've somehow managed to get three reviews done this week considering what a crazy week I've had - so I'm going to jump straight into them:

Manchester Vice by Jack Strange:
Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - Manchester Vice

Lemmon's Journey by Philip Oyok:
Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - Lemmon's Journey

The Cruel Prince by Holly Black:
Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - The Cruel Prince

Monthly Reading Goals:
This is unfortunately not going to happen...maybe next month.

Last Word:
So, I've had a busy week, but I had a fun though busy weekend: I took part in the Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-thon, I even did a booktube video about it. I'll definitely be doing a review next week; I'm currently reading 'Sam's Theory' by Sarah Mendival, and will most likely work out my May reading list tomorrow. Painting my workstation hasn't gone anywhere this week.

Hope you had a great week of reading,
Chat Soon,
Carmen. 

Comments