Highlights of the Month - January 2018

Hello Everyone,

Here's the first 'Highlights of the Month' for 2018!
January was the first month of my self-employment; and quite an exciting month at that. I have made it through the first month of 2018, and I'm excited to see what the rest of the year is going to bring me! Anyways, onto bookish things...

It appears as if I read an awesome 10 books for January. 
And once again, I'm going to have difficulty in choosing which was a favourite; but let me give you my top three (in no particular order):
- The Last Straw by Ed Duncan
- Wicked Faith by Aaron Dawbot
- The Black Notebook by Isabelle Snow

And then I've got to add an honourable mention: 
- Forever Since an Apple by Ken Welsch

So technically that makes it four books...and not three.

Monthly Reading Goals:
For this month, I'm in a particular genre mood; so let me get on with the books that will make it on FEBRUARY'S reading goals:
Read either:
A Romance novel
OR
A Chick Lit novel
I definitely couldn't leave out the romance genre since it's February; but besides for that, I've been wanting to read a romance novel for a while. If any of you have any awesome Nicholas Sparks/Danielle Steel type books that you can recommend, you are more than welcome to leave it in the comments down below.

Last Word:
I'm hoping that I'm going to have an awesome upcoming month. I've been able to get most of my review schedule done; I might schedule another two or three books. What are you planning on reading in February? Let me know in the comments down below. 

Monthly Freebie:
The freebie for January is The Brands Who Came For Christmas by Maggie Shayne. I've read books from this author before, and I thought that I'd share one of her books with you to enjoy. Please be aware that I'm not sure how long this ebook is going to be free, so be sure to use this link as soon as possible. 

Hope you had a great month of reading,
Chat Soon,
Carmen. 

Comments