My Week of Reading (4 - 9 December 2017)

Hello Everyone,

This week has been quite hectic, so I haven't done much reading; which means that there are no reviews to post this week.

Monthly Reading Goals:
I haven't made much progress here either, except for getting further along in my November reading goal.

Last Word:
Work has been hectic this week, but that isn't the only reason for not really reading. My mom is away for the week, which means I have to take on added responsibilities. With work being busy the way it is, by the time I get done with things in the evening, it doesn't leave much time or energy for reading. 

I'm hoping that next week will be a little bit better, I will be carrying on with my November reading goal, I'm not sure if I'm going to get much else done but I'll definitely try. I've also started painting my work station, but haven't made too much progress since I've had to put that on the back burner this past week having to get other things done. 
It seems as if I'll be able to start painting the walls from next week, but depending on how things go I might not make much progress with that either.
One thing I will say is that I'm fussy in that way; I prefer to do something like this myself instead of getting someone else to do it for me. The re-tiling of the room I will gladly leave to someone else since I don't know how to do that. Depending on how the painting goes, the tiling will most likely only start at the end of December, but if not then, then in January.

Hope you had a great week of reading,
Chat Soon,
Carmen. 

Comments