My Week of Reading (18 - 23 December 2017)

Hello Everyone,


It's been quite a productive week for me; so I'm going to jump straight into the reviews.

Waiting Here for You by Louie Giglio:
Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - Waiting Here for You

I chose to do only a blog review for this book rather than also do reviews on Goodreads and Amazon.

Faithful by Meghan McDonnell:

And last but not least:

Love, Secrets and Absolution by K.L. Loveley:
Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - Love, Secrets and Absolution

Monthly Reading Goals:
Alright; I have finished both my August and November's reading goals. I'll reveal December's one since I've done a review for the book: it was 'Waiting Here for You' by Louie Giglio. I've started December's, and have decided to do the book with the Christmas theme, but I won't be revealing that one until I've done a review on it. I am currently busy with October's reading goal as well. August's book I'm only going to reveal next week since I'm going to be doing a review on it this coming week - so stay tuned!

Last Word:
I got my 20 litre paint this week, though I haven't made much progress; so I'll only be posting photos again next week. I have also officially finished  in the corporate world - so I'm going to be busy this next week getting things sorted and slowly getting them into place. At the moment; I'm busy getting caught up with my monthly reading goal books - so I'll most likely have more bookish news next week!

Hope you had a great week of reading,
Chat Soon,
Carmen. 

Comments