My Week of Reading (4 - 9 September 2017)

Hello Everyone,

I have managed to get one review out - and my reading has picked up a little bit as well.

Bleeding Cross by Aaron Dawbot:
Amazon: Amazon Review - Bleeding Cross
Goodreads: Goodreads Review - Bleeding Cross
Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - Bleeding Cross

I quite enjoyed this book, as well as doing the review; so it's going to be interesting when the second book in the series comes out. 

Monthly Reading Goals:
I'm still busy with July and August; though I am making progress. I should have a review out the week after this coming one.

Last Word:
At the moment, I'm busy reading Self-Compassion and Mindfulness for Healing and Acceptance by Jason Jacobsmith. Since this is a short book, I'll most likely have a review up sometime next week. I am also going to be doing a review on the Genuine Jenn blog next week as well. There are three other books that I'm reading as well, the one I should hopefully be done with soon - these are more along the lines of leisure reading.
How's your week of reading been?

Hope you had a great week of reading,
Chat Soon,
Carmen.

Comments