My Week of Reading (18 - 23 September 2017)

Hello Everyone,


Somehow I've managed to get three reviews done this week; it's been quite a busy week:

Tattooed Love by Simone Elise:

Persuasion by Jane Austen:
Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - Persuasion

This book is part of another category as well, but I'll talk more about this one a little bit further on. I've decided to reserve the best for last:

The Spell of the Horse by Pam Billinge:
Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - The Spell of the Horse

Now that I've done all the reviews, I'm next going to be moving onto...

Monthly Reading Goals:
Since I've done one part of this month's reading goals, I've now managed to finish one of the previous month's reading goals: July's. Persuasion by Jane Austen was my pick for July; a classic. So now that I've gotten that one out the way, I can go on to finishing August's reading goal; wish me luck! 

Last Word:
This week has been busy - and it appears to be the same for this coming week. I am most likely going to be doing 5 posts this week (It's getting harder to keep up!); so I hope that I'm going to be able to get through this coming week. I had an awesome time watching the ballet yesterday; I also ended up getting myself a book while I was there; it's been quite a while since I've gotten myself a book by a South African author.
Hope you had a great week of reading,
Chat Soon,
Carmen.

Comments