My Week of Reading (11 - 16 September 2017)

Hello Everyone,


Even though it was a busy week for me; I (somehow) managed to get two reviews out.

Self Compassion and Mindfulness for Healing and Acceptance by Jason Jacobsmith:
Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - Self Compassion and Mindfulness for Healing and Acceptance

The Inherited by Lily Burlington:
Amazon: Amazon Review - The Inherited
Goodreads: Goodreads Review - The Inherited
Genuine Jenn: Genuine Jenn Review - The Inherited

I'm going to be elaborating a little bit more about the book directly above in...

Monthly Reading Goals:
'The Inherited' by Lily Burlington is a beautiful romance...as well as a Young Adult novel - which means that I have completed one book for this month's reading goals. I was tempted to give this book a five star though - but good news - this book is part of a series, so I will most likely read the second book at some stage, and believe me; I'm definitely looking forward to it - considering that I FOR SURE have a new book boyfriend - Prince Leopold DuMont. If you love romance or royalty, or even young adult -pick this book up! It's strange that I finish this month's one reading goal ahead of July and August, but when I finished this book, and getting a thought at the back of my head to check this month's reading goals (doing exactly that!); seeing that I could complete one of this month's reading goals - I couldn't pass up the opportunity!

Last Word:
So even though it was a bit of a busy week, it turned out to be a bit of a pleasant one as well. I will definitely carry on trying to finish the books that I've set for August and July. I'm hoping that I'm going to have a nice upcoming reading week. At the moment, I'm busy reading 'The Spell of the Horse' by Pam Billinge, and definitely can't wait to review it this coming week!

Hope you had a great week of reading,
Chat Soon,
Carmen. 

Comments