My Week of Reading (25 - 30 July 2016)

Hello There,

Reading has been going alright this week, so here are the reviews of the books that I read this week:

The Reflections of Snow White by David Meredith:

And here's the other one:

Love in an Elevator by Various Authors:
Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - Love in an Elevator

Last Word:
I really enjoyed this two books that I read. The book that I'm reading at the moment, I'm hoping to finish it next week, and then I'll also post that review on my blog as well!

I also just quickly want to say a BIG thank you to EVERYONE who has read my blog so far! It's really nice that I have over 1000 views already. You guys are the ones who help this blog go from strength to strength, and I really appreciate that!

Thanks,
Hope you had a great week of reading,
Carmen.

Comments