Highlights of the Month - July 2016

Hello Everyone,

I am back with my 'Highlights of the Month'.
I didn't do that much reading in July, sometimes the reading lagged a little bit.
The books that I read in July, I ended up enjoyed all of them in different ways. Basically the books that I read were of the chick lit, romance and paranormal genres.

I only managed to read review books this month, and there were times when I thought I wasn't going to make the deadlines for some of them.

Last Word:
I'm hoping that August is going to be a bit of a better reading month. So far, I've got three books lined up for August, though I'll probably end up reading five or six books. I've also missed doing some leisure reading and squeezing in a paperback, hopefully I'll be able to that next month. 

There are two public holidays in August, so let's see if I can make the most of reading on those days. Overall, July has been a good reading month in terms of the enjoyment of the (few) books that I read this month. Let me know how your month of reading has gone.

Thanks,
Hope you had a great month of reading,
Carmen.

Comments