My Week of Reading (9 - 14 May 2016)

Hello there,

Even though this was a read-a-thon week, I didn't treat it as one (I'm still on my current read), been a little bit too busy with Youtube. This is the last day of the read-a-thon; I'm hoping to finish my current read soon, so that I can move onto the next book I'm going to be reviewing.

Anyways, here is the reviews for the book that I promised to post about:

In the Snows of Haz by Maxine Janerka:

I had also signed up for some additional reading as well (who knows 'Booksparks'?), though I didn't get chosen as a reviewer for the chosen books for the month of May...but let's see what happens next month (if I had been chosen, I would have piled WAY too much on my plate!), but I'm glad it worked out that way.

Last Word:
I've looked around this week on various websites on the price of ebooks, and I've seen that there are some ridiculously expensive ones - prices that I'd only pay if I was actually getting a paperback copy. Let me know down below in the comments what you think about the prices of ebooks.

Thanks,
Hope you had a great week of reading,
Carmen.

Comments