Highlights of the Month - May 2016

Hello There,

May has been a good month of reading; I managed to get quite a few reviews done. 
One thing I enjoyed this month was being able to interview an author for a book that I did for review. It was my first author interview and I really enjoyed doing it! I'm hoping that I'll have the opportunity to do more in the future.

The next point that I want to mention, that I teased about in my previous post, is the tidying up that I did. I did a 'Winter Clean' (not a Spring Clean since it's winter here in the Southern Hemisphere) in my room. I chucked out all the things that I didn't want or need, packed away the things that I might use in the future, and I also packed my book shelf straight; that had previously been full of files, papers and some books here and there. If you would like to see the cleaning adventure I went on, follow me on Instagram with my Instagram link

It's hard this month to choose which was my favourite book. It's a toss up between 'Sister Dear' by Laura McNeill and 'Clash of Worlds' by Philip McClennan. I enjoyed both of them for different reasons. 'Sister Dear' I enjoyed for the plot, and 'Clash of Worlds' I enjoyed for it's easy reading and the fantasy worlds that were created.

Last Word:
Let me know how your month of reading went - I hope yours was as good as mine.

Thanks,
Hope you had a great month of reading,
Carmen. 


Comments