My Week of Reading (23 - 28 April 2016)

Hello Everyone,

I've done some slow reading this week. I finished 'Liberty and Means' by Kristin Dow, and started 'Flying by the Seat of my Knickers' by Eliza Watson. I've also been a little bit pre-occupied with other things, so I haven't gotten that much reading done.

Here are some reviews that I promised:

Liberty and Means by Kristin Dow:

Clash of Worlds by Philip McClennan:
Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - Clash of Worlds

As I had said previously, 'Clash of Worlds' has an author interview as well; so I hope you enjoy it! I'm probably not going to be finishing 'Flying by the Seat of my Knickers' by the end of May, but nevertheless; I'll give it a try! 

Last Word:
I really want to get to reading paperbacks again; but with my review schedule, it's a bit difficult to get to; hoping to be able to do one in June, depending on how my reading schedule goes! I've also been doing a little tidying up, but I'll talk more about that in my next blog post!

Thanks,
Hope you had a great week of reading,
Carmen.

Comments