My Week of Reading (2 - 7 May 2016)

Hello Everyone,

I haven't had too much of a week of reading, though the book that I'm reading at the moment (Clash of Worlds by Philip McClennan) is absolutely AWESOME (I'll tell you more about it in my review when I'm done with the book).

The book that I read before my current one, is one I'm doing for review (I'll put up the links in my next 'Week of Reading'), and that's going to go up on Genuine Jenn's blog.

Then here's another review that I promised:

Giant Killers by Steve Lawson:

And another one:

The Secret of Heaven by Felix Alexander:

Oh my word, I JUST remembered - Bout of Books Read-a-thon starts TODAY! Let me get to my reading!!! I'm hoping to finish Clash of Worlds, then also hoping to start another book for review - not sure how much reading I'm actually going to get done!

Last Word:
Hope everyone had a great week of reading - and PLEASE let me know if you're taking part in the Bout of Books Read-a-thon.

Thanks,
Got to rush off to reading!!!
Carmen. 

Comments