My Week of Reading (30 April - 5 May 2018)

Hello Everyone,


It has been quite a week for me; I only got one review out - but other than that I've had a bit of a busy week. 

Sam's Theory by Sarah Mendival:

I've been slowly easing myself into reading, even though I've already had to rush slightly since I've been slightly busy with other things, but anyways...

Monthly Reading Goals:
You know, I really hope that I'm going to get to these books this month, though it feels that at this stage, my review pile is looming above me in an intimidating and overwhelming way...so let's see how this goes...

Last Word:
It's only the beginning of the month, and it already feels like I'm behind. I'm really in the mood for some very light and easy reading - I will most likely get one or two in the review pile along those lines...but at this stage I need more than just one or two...
Anyways, at the moment, I'm currently reading 'Lunchmeat' by Ben D'Alessio, which I'm going to be doing a review for at some stage next week. I will most likely also do another review, as well as getting another booktube video out. 
I'm hoping that I'll have a better update to give next week - I have a feeling that audiobooks are also going to be a big help this month as well!

Hope you had a great week of reading,
Chat Soon,
Carmen. 

Comments