Bookish Ramblings # 7: Favourite Characters

Hello Everyone,


Today I'm back with another bookish post - this time talking about my favourite characters. Feel free to leave comments down below as to who your favourite bookish characters are. 
I could go on about this topic quite a bit, but I'll try to keep it as short as I can. I'm also not going to go into too much detail; since I'm going to be delving into a favourite character each month in my newsletter so feel free to sign up if you want to stay up to date with more bookish news that you'll be getting in there. Anyways, onto the characters...

The first character I'm going to mention, is Varvara, who is from 'The Revolution of Marina M' by Janet Fitch, which is a character I mentioned in my first newsletter...and which makes me now want to read the book again...but that's going to have to wait; since my TBR pile is calling. If there's anyone who would like a copy of my first newsletter, feel free to send me a mail via the 'contact form' and I will send you a copy.

The next character I'm going to mention is Eva Thorne from the Eva Thorne series by Lorel Clayton. I'm also not going to say too much about her, except that I've come to really like her as I've gone on in this series. 

The last character that I will be mentioning is Eve Dallas from the 'In Death' series by J.D. Robb. I've unfortunately only read one book in this series so far, but I definitely plan on carrying on with it once I've got the chance. 

Last Word:
This is definitely only a very tiny list of my favourite characters, but as I said, feel free to sign up for my newsletter, since I will be picking a character each month to talk about. 

Enjoy,
Carmen.

Comments