My Week of Reading (7 - 12 November 2016)

Hello Everyone,

I'm still trying to balance writing and reading, though I think the reading might be going slightly better; though only time will tell. 
I've got one review to share:

Night by Casey Christie:
Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - Night

I'm currently reading 'The Golden Tup' by Leslie W P Garland, and am enjoying it so far. I think I'll get through this one relatively quickly. I should have a review up of this book sometime this week; and I might end up sort of adding another 'review' site, but it'll probably only be this one time that I'll be doing it.

Last Word:
I'm still not sure how I'm doing with my TBR this month, I think I'm on track, but I could be wrong. I still think that I'm going to have to squeeze reading in at some point this month, which might mean sacrificing my writing. I hope it doesn't come to that, though. Let me know how your reading is going, and then if you're participating in NaNoWriMo, you can let me know how that is going as well - at this stage, I'm just keeping my head above water. 

Hope you had a great week of reading,
Chat Soon,
Carmen.

Comments