My Week of Reading (6 - 11 August 2018)

Hello Everyone,

I managed to do two reviews this week; it has been a slightly busy week, but I've tried to get as much reading done as I can.

Wolfsbane by Andrea Cremer:
Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - Wolfsbane

This is the second book in the 'Nightshade' series, so I don't give a huge amount of detail in these reviews.

The Secret Language of Women by Nina Romano:
Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - The Secret Language of Women

Monthly Reading Goals:
I have now officially done one of July's monthly goals - and the book that was chosen for this; is 'Wolfsbane', which is one of the reviews posted here. This falls into the YA Paranormal category. Which means I can now start my reading goals for August.

Last Word:
Alright, there are other little things that I got done this week - I did a tiny amount of workstation painting again - I was going to do some today - but guess who got sick? So I've postponed this for a little bit. I've also dived into my emails - something that I've been procrastinating on for quite a while, so I'm going to see if I can sort out one of my email by the end of this coming week.
One of the things that I'm going to focus on today is writing - need to get another few chapters onto Wattpad - I haven't been doing as much writing as I would have liked this past week. I'm also focusing on the Read-a-thon I'm hosting - which is 'All Things Happy Read-a-thon', which is going to come to an end by the end of today. I've got one review coming up this week; at the moment, I'm currently reading two books: 'The Bone Collector' by Jeffery Deaver, and 'La Vie en Rose' by Susie Kelly. 

Hope you had a great week of reading,
Chat Soon,
Carmen. 

Comments