My Week of Reading (9 - 14 July 2018)

Hello Everyone,

This week has been slightly more hectic than I anticipated, so I only managed to do review this week.

Single and Looking: Daisy by Belinda Austin:
Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - Single and Looking

Since I received a Digital ARC of the book - I'll only be posting an Amazon review closer to the release date, and I definitely have to say this again - if you enjoy reading humorous chick lit - be sure to pick this book up - I really enjoyed it! 

Monthly Reading Goals:
I unfortunately haven't gotten to this yet - though I do seem to be more or less on par with reading, so I'm hoping to maybe get to this within the next week or so. 

Last Word:
At the moment, I'm busy reading 'The Season of Silver Linings' by Christine Nolfi. I've read a book by this author before, and it's nice to be reading a book by her again. I'm most likely going to be doing two reviews this week - I was hoping to do another one this past week but that unfortunately never happened. 
I also didn't get to do any painting this week. 
Oh - and another thing that you'll also be able to look out for - I'm going to be doing a guest post on Nina Romano's website soon - as soon as it's available - I'll be posting a link on Twitter. 
Also one last thing before I close off this post - I have gotten addicted to Pinterest; so you can check out my profile here if you're interested. 

Hope you had a great week of reading,
Chat Soon,
Carmen. 

Comments