My Week of Reading (6 - 11 February 2017)

Hello Everyone,

I managed to do two reviews this week, but that was probably because I was on holiday, and the one I only finished today. Since I've been on holiday, it's been a bit of a slight rush to fit everything in, but I think we managed it. I even managed to do a Read-a-thon in-between.
Anyways, here are the reviews that I managed to do:

Family Ties by Danielle Steel:
Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - Family Ties

I ended up quite enjoying this book, despite the fact there were some characters that frustrated me or that I really didn't like. 

Molding My Destiny by Patrice M Foster:
Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - Molding My Destiny

This book surprised me in a sense that it was lighter in content than I expected. There wasn't as much detail about events as I expected, so I managed to read this book easier than I thought I would.

Monthly Reading Goals - February:
There is a book I want to add to this, but I'm not sure if I should or if I should see if I can read another book that will better fit the genres that I'm trying to go for. 'Family Ties' isn't essentially a 'Chick Lit' book, so I'm a little bit hesitant in adding it. I'll probably decide with my next 'Week of Reading' whether I'm going to add it or wait and read another book that will fit one of the two genres that I said that I was going to read.

Last Word:
I'm not sure how the rest of this month is going to go in terms of reading. So far I've had a decent reading month - especially considering that I got some leisure reading in.

Hope you had a great week of reading,
Chat Soon,
Carmen. 

Comments