My Week of Reading (26 - 31 December 2016) and Happy New Year!

Hello Everyone,


I can't believe that I've been able to get two reviews out this week (I needed to get my Goodreads Reading Challenge done), and Happy New Year to everyone! I've also blogged more this week than ever, simply because I've had reviews to get out, along with various wrap ups. 
So as you can see it's been quite a hectic (but also pleasant) week of blogging. So without further ado, I'm going to post the links of the reviews I did this week:

The Last Valentine by Felix Alexander:
Goodreads: Goodreads Review - The Last Valentine
Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - The Last Valentine

This book 'The Last Valentine' is only going to be released in February, so I'll only be posting an Amazon review link then. So onto the next one:

After Me by Deborah Coonts:
Amazon: Amazon Review - After Me
Goodreads: Goodreads Review - After Me
Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - After Me

I'm hoping that I'll be able to post reviews more than once a week, but who knows what will happen with my current schedule. 

Last Word:
I've set my Goodreads Reading Challenge for 2017, so I'm hoping to read 65 books (maybe I'll be able to read one or two more books than that, but we'll see how things go). I hope you all have a good New Year's Day.

Hope you had a great week of reading,
Chat Soon,
Carmen.

Comments