My Week of Reading (23 - 28 January 2017)

Hello Everyone,

I've now noticed that I have done THREE reviews this week...can you believe it?!
It would appear that I had a really good reading week. So I'm first going to start with the reviews and then get on with an elaboration of the sort of reading week I had:

Grimm Woods by D. Melhoff:
Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - Grimm Woods

This book I'd already read and finished in December last year, but the tour was only this year in January. 

The Forgotten Painting by Gabriel Farago:
Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - The Forgotten Painting

You'll notice that there isn't an Amazon review here; and for those that haven't read my blog review of the book; it doesn't appear as if the book is on Amazon, which is why there is no review for Amazon. Now onto the last and most recent review:

Pumpkintown Perils: Volume 2 by Aubrey Law:
Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - Pumpkintown Perils: Volume 2

'The Forgotten Painting' was the quickest read, and 'Pumpkintown Perils: Volume 2' was the most enjoyable read. Currently, I am reading two books (of equal interest in each): Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle and 'Maybe Tomorrow' by Erin Cawood. I'm hoping to have a review of Sherlock Holmes up by the end of the week, and a review of 'Maybe Tomorrow' up by Tuesday the latest. 'Maybe Tomorrow' is a novella, so I should get through it by Tuesday. 

Last Word:
January is turning out to be quite an interesting month in terms of reading. It's going to be quite an interesting wrap up this week!

Hope you had a great week of reading,
Chat Soon,
Carmen. 

Comments