My Week of Reading (6 - 11 June 2016)

Hello Everyone,

Since I got myself a new kindle, I managed to finish 'Second Chances' by Lincoln Cole (and am going to be reading another one of his books soon), so I'll be posting that review on Genuine Jenn this coming week. I really ended up enjoying this book. I'll be posting the links in my next 'Week of Reading'.

The next book I started was the one that I requested on Netgalley, 'Saving Abby' by Steena Holmes, and so far, it's interesting. I'm hoping to finish this one before it goes into the archive gallery! A review for this will be coming on my blog this week!

I've also started looking very closely at my tbr for this month as well...and I've realized that I've put a lot on my plate. But I probably will get through my reading list; I'll just have to prioritize better (got to stop watching youtube videos!), since I've started working full day as well and don't have the time on my hands that I used to.

Last Word:
Now I've also just got to figure out what book I'm going to read next, and also the order I'm going to read the other books in. 

Thanks,
Hope you had a great week of reading,
Carmen. 



Comments