My Week of Reading (13 - 18 June 2016)

Hello Everyone,

Alright; my reading week has gone ok. I managed to finish two books, and start another.
For starters, here are some reviews:

Second Chances by Lincoln Cole:

Saving Abby by Steena Holmes:
Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - Saving Abby

I'm also going to be posting another review, but for now only the Goodreads link; I'll post Amazon and my blog link in the next 'Week of Reading'.

See You Soon Broadway by Melissa Baldwin:

The book that I started is called 'All Access' by Liberty Kontranowski, and it's an ARC ebook as well. So far I'm finding it good.

Last Word:
I've got two more reviews to do...I better get my backside moving. The one is for Genuine Jenn, the other is also an ARC ebook as well that I'm going to be reviewing for my blog, so watch out for that one! 

Thanks,
Hope you had a great week of reading,
Carmen. 

Comments