Highlights of the Month - March 2016

Hello Everyone,

This is my very first 'Highlights of the Month' blog post. To everyone that has shared this awesome first month of book blogging with me, thank you very much, this blog wouldn't be here without you! 

The first highlight that I want to mention, is the first ARC I got from Blackbird Digital Books, called: 'Homecoming' by Tanya Bullock, and guess what? It's being released TOMORROW, so be sure to grab your copy on Amazon.

Another personal achievement, was to pick up a paperback in between all the reviews that I've been doing, which I haven't been able to do in awhile. I'm hoping to pick up more paperbacks next month, which is why I crammed over the long weekend. I was able to get quite a few ebooks read this month, along with the paperback that I just mentioned.

One thing I can say, is that my reviewing schedule has been crazy this month - though I'm glad for all the opportunities that I've been given. If I had to pick a favourite read for the month, it would have to be 'Even Solomon' by VK Lynne. There probably are going to be times where it's going to be hard to pick just one book! 

Last Word:
Let me know what your reading month was like, and if you've read any of the books that I have mentioned here.

Thanks,
Hope you had a great month of reading,
Carmen.

Comments