My Week of Reading (8 - 13 August 2016)

Hello There,

I've had quite a decent week of reading. I have finished two books and have started another.
So I'm going to be posting two reviews:

This Way to Forever by Loren Kleinman:
Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - This Way to Forever

And here is the reviews for the pleasant book surprise that I mentioned about in my last 'Week of Reading':

Found by Elle Field:
Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - Found

It was so nice having the opportunity to read 'Found', and I'm still sad that the series has come to an end.

Last Word:
The book I'm currently reading is 'Safe Harbor?' by Heather Wardell, and I'm finding this to be quite an intriguing book, so I'm hoping to have a review up of this book by next week. Maybe I'll even get to do some leisure reading this month (paperbacks, here I come)! I'm already starting to think what I'm going to read next if I get to do some leisure reading.

Chat soon,
Hope you had a great week of reading,
Carmen.

Comments