My Week of Reading (25 - 30 June 2018)

Hello Everyone,


I've had a busy review week - I got three reviews out; so let's jump straight in.

Down the Willow Tree by Elizabeth Robin:
Amazon: Amazon Review - Down the Willow Tree
Goodreads: Goodreads Review - Down the Willow Tree
Genuine Jenn: Genuine Jenn Review - Down the Willow Tree

Three Things About Elsie by Joanna Cannon:
Amazon: Amazon Review - Three Things About Elsie
Goodreads: Goodreads Review - Three Things About Elsie
Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - Three Things About Elsie

The Sisterhood by Bobbie Houston:
Amazon: Amazon Review - The Sisterhood
Goodreads: Goodreads Review - The Sisterhood
Here is my blog review of the book: Blog Review - The Sisterhood

It was really nice to get some leisure reading in this week!

Monthly Reading Goals:
I haven't gotten to this yet - but let's see how the month goes...

Last Word:
Alright, so - I'll definitely be posting one review this week - at the moment, I'm busy reading 'From Afar' by Frank Scozzari. I even got some workstation painting done this week as well, and am hoping to carry on this coming week.

Hope you had a great week of reading,
Chat Soon,
Carmen. 

Comments